We are the only people in India today who believe mastering SPEED is just not pushing the throttle. For us SPEED is not fun. It is much more than that.
It is all about
- TEAM WORK
Today, we are working with some of the fastest kids of India on tracks.
We and our team members are working hard to take Indian Racer’s to the International Circuit and do nothing but WIN!
We are Prudent Motorsports.
Race Training Camps
The Common factors among all Champions are
Training and Practice…more you do better you become!
Racing Season in INDIA is spread over 6 months, Starts in April and ends in October.
There are various levels and format of motor sport racing in India. Usually they are divided into 6-7 qualifying weekend race competition of 2 full days each. To win a Championship you need give your best in each and every race, and try to get as many points as possible, to make it to the Grand Finale in Buddh International Circuit.
Why Training is IMPORTANT?
- Each Qualifying Race is in a different part of India.
- Each and every Track in India is different.
- Track design, temperature, wind speed, humidity are all different in and every track and each of these factor plays a vital role in performance.
- Your car/kart needs to be tuned to its best to match the requirements to take the best out of you each and every time keeping in mind the track you are racing.
- Every time you practice, test or race the data analysis for each and every time you are in the track is very important. Without the data you and your team are just blind.
- Your training is your foundation of your Racing Career.
Motor Sports Championship
National Level Championships
JK Tyre Championship
MRF 1600 & 2000 Championships
International Level Championships
Note: These are the top 3 Championships in India and around the world. But please remember there more then 100+ International Championships and more than 1000+ competitions take place around the world every year.
REMEMBER: MOTOR SPORT IS THE MOST POPULAR SPORT IN THE WORLD TODAY.
There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games
– Ernest Hemingway. Nobel Laureate
Training Camp Fees (Arrive and Drive)
Amateur Package (L1) : Rs.42,500/-
Professional Package (L2) : Rs.80,000/-
Champions Package (P1) : Rs.60,000/-
All inclusive except accommodation and food, for more details contact our office:
TROPHY WON IN 2018:
- Newbie Trophy Dubai Kartdrome Endurance Championship Round 1
- 3rd place X30 Race 2 Round 4.
- 3rd place X30 Race 4 Round 4.
- 3rd place JK Tyre Novice Cup Round 1 Race 2.
- 2nd place JK Tyre Novice Cup Round 1 Race 3.
- 3rd place JK Tyre Novice Cup Round 2 Race 3
- Spirit of the Event Trophy Dubai Kartdrome Endurance Championship Round 3.
- 2nd place Trophy in Nations Category Dubai Kartdrome Endurance Championship.
226B Rash Behari Avenue
Gariahat Syndicate Bank Branch Building
Top Floor, Kolkata 700019.
KOLKATA | BANGALORE | CHENNAI | COIMBATORE | SINGAPORE | KUALA LUMPUR | DUBAI